Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sugar Valley Test

+34
PernCatZ
defbelle87
blushingsims
steffi30
berryemo67
Cherrie Lovebottom
zombie_kayla
Aistreya
Sarrah
Treesoar
milkey
DearlyStars
CuriosityKills
MegMarie
rockcc12
freakcat
emmyhehe
Xinaed
sugarsteps
Alathria
noved_itzmee
MissRainbowBerry
madd4purple
tashiebaby
Sugartooth
StephyDee
musicbooks
Etci
gomar6
SimChick1016
Marii
miadarkdecider
ZebraPrints
Berry
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

61Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Sugar valley Test Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:28 pm

steffi30

Just downloaded Sugar Valley. Played for a bit, it is so cool. I love it Very Happy

62Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 pm

blushingsims

Hi guys, I'm new ^^ Just wanted to say thank you for uploading Sugar Valley, Berry! I'm downloading it now!

63Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:05 am

defbelle87

Greetings everyone, I'm defbelle87. I just recently discovered Sweet Berry. I absolutely fell in love with Merlot and Lacey. I went to download Sugar Valley but my computer virus program wouldn't allow it to even be loaded on the system because it's classified as a threat. Any ideas on how I can get Sugar Valley?

64Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:39 pm

PernCatZ

defbelle87 wrote:Greetings everyone, I'm defbelle87.  I just recently discovered Sweet Berry.  I absolutely fell in love with Merlot and Lacey.  I went to download Sugar Valley but my computer virus program wouldn't allow it to even be loaded on the system because it's classified as a threat.  Any ideas on how I can get Sugar Valley?
Hi! I'm PernCatZ. I have just run across the same problem. I'd love to download a berry sweet world too.

65Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 am

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Hey guys!

Could you potentially set the file as safe? Also maybe if your removed the "_2" from the end of ".sims3" it might help, although I dont know how it will affect the file. Just some ideas.

66Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 pm

WEMPEACH

PernCatZ wrote:
defbelle87 wrote:Greetings everyone, I'm defbelle87.  I just recently discovered Sweet Berry.  I absolutely fell in love with Merlot and Lacey.  I went to download Sugar Valley but my computer virus program wouldn't allow it to even be loaded on the system because it's classified as a threat.  Any ideas on how I can get Sugar Valley?
Hi! I'm PernCatZ. I have just run across the same problem. I'd love to download a berry sweet world too.
I'm able to d/l the file; however it saves as an "application" and when I try opening I receive the virus warning; it's using 4Shared to d/l. I tried renaming the file to no avail. Crying or Very sad 

Below is the message from winrar:

C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder\Sugar Valley Test.sims3.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

67Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:40 am

PernCatZ

Pecan Pie wrote:Hey guys!

Could you potentially set the file as safe? Also maybe if your removed the "_2" from the end of ".sims3" it might help, although I dont know how it will affect the file. Just some ideas.
Sometimes it is the add that displays before the download page that is what triggers the warning. It might not be the file at all.

68Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 am

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Is it preventing you from going any further then the ad? If so maybe find an ad blocker to bypass it.

69Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:28 am

WEMPEACH

Pecan Pie wrote:Is it preventing you from going any further then the ad? If so maybe find an ad blocker to bypass it.
I'm able to bypass the add & d/l the file it saves as an "application" and when I try opening I receive the virus warning; it's using 4Shared to d/l. I tried renaming the file. Below is the message from winrar:

C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder\Sugar Valley Test.sims3.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

70Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:04 pm

TophBeiFong21

TophBeiFong21

I sorta feel like I'm alone here. Sad

But anyway, I'm downloading it right now.
Hope it works!

TophBeiFong21
 I love you 

71Sugar Valley Test - Page 3 Empty Re: Sugar Valley Test Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:14 pm

haelei1999

So i downloaded it and to my delight it appeared in my game but it wont let me load it Sad are there specific expansions i need or something? Sad Sad .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum