You are not connected. Please login or register

Sugar Valley Test

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:09 pm

I've been playing this neighboorhood and ended up having a bunch of sims stuck between the wall and the rabbithole itself at the diner. I ended up just deleting the outer build. I'm going to start a new save in SV, so I'll see if there's some way to fix it without deleting all the walls.

View user profile

52 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:30 pm

I tried getting it, actually i did, but my laptop downloads it rar. Im putting it in the saves folder like you said, but its not working, i've tried it twice, and it's still not. Is it because it goes in rar?

View user profile

53 Re: Sugar Test on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:16 pm

milkey wrote:I tried getting it, actually i did, but my laptop downloads it rar. Im putting it in the saves folder like you said, but its not working, i've tried it twice, and it's still not. Is it because it goes in rar?
Did you open the rar file?

View user profile

54 Berry Save on Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 pm

I'm new to the Forum and have been following the Berry Legacies all over the net, so I was excited to see there was a Berry save but I can't Download it. Is it still avaliable for Download or have I missed it all together?

View user profile

55 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:11 pm

So.... Adfly died a while back, Or just won't load on my computer :l

View user profile

56 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Ah ok, I use MediaFire maybe that one would work for you.

View user profile

57 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 pm

Aistreya wrote:So.... Adfly died a while back, Or just won't load on my computer :l
It would o. o

View user profile

58 Mine won't download. on Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:08 pm

My computer won't let it download from the current site it's on. Is it anywhere else I can download it? Like mediafire or someplace?

View user profile

59 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:40 am

Hello Everyone,

I was so excited to see that I could add my very own Berrysweet neighborhood, however I am having a horrible time with it. When I download it it is an .RAR file. It is already extracted from the zip file. Needless to say it won't work at all. Sad

If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them. Thank you so much.

View user profile

60 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Is there still a link where I can find Sugar Valley ? I didn't see a link in the first post. a link would be greatly appreciated Very Happy I lost my file save of sugar valley I originally had when I switched to a different computer.

View user profile

61 Sugar valley Test on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Just downloaded Sugar Valley. Played for a bit, it is so cool. I love it Very Happy

View user profile

62 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:45 pm

Hi guys, I'm new ^^ Just wanted to say thank you for uploading Sugar Valley, Berry! I'm downloading it now!

View user profile

63 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:05 am

Greetings everyone, I'm defbelle87. I just recently discovered Sweet Berry. I absolutely fell in love with Merlot and Lacey. I went to download Sugar Valley but my computer virus program wouldn't allow it to even be loaded on the system because it's classified as a threat. Any ideas on how I can get Sugar Valley?

View user profile

64 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:39 pm

defbelle87 wrote:Greetings everyone, I'm defbelle87.  I just recently discovered Sweet Berry.  I absolutely fell in love with Merlot and Lacey.  I went to download Sugar Valley but my computer virus program wouldn't allow it to even be loaded on the system because it's classified as a threat.  Any ideas on how I can get Sugar Valley?
Hi! I'm PernCatZ. I have just run across the same problem. I'd love to download a berry sweet world too.

View user profile

65 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:22 am

Hey guys!

Could you potentially set the file as safe? Also maybe if your removed the "_2" from the end of ".sims3" it might help, although I dont know how it will affect the file. Just some ideas.

View user profile

66 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 pm

PernCatZ wrote:
defbelle87 wrote:Greetings everyone, I'm defbelle87.  I just recently discovered Sweet Berry.  I absolutely fell in love with Merlot and Lacey.  I went to download Sugar Valley but my computer virus program wouldn't allow it to even be loaded on the system because it's classified as a threat.  Any ideas on how I can get Sugar Valley?
Hi! I'm PernCatZ. I have just run across the same problem. I'd love to download a berry sweet world too.
I'm able to d/l the file; however it saves as an "application" and when I try opening I receive the virus warning; it's using 4Shared to d/l. I tried renaming the file to no avail. Crying or Very sad 

Below is the message from winrar:

C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder\Sugar Valley Test.sims3.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

View user profile

67 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:40 am

Pecan Pie wrote:Hey guys!

Could you potentially set the file as safe? Also maybe if your removed the "_2" from the end of ".sims3" it might help, although I dont know how it will affect the file. Just some ideas.
Sometimes it is the add that displays before the download page that is what triggers the warning. It might not be the file at all.

View user profile

68 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 am

Is it preventing you from going any further then the ad? If so maybe find an ad blocker to bypass it.

View user profile

69 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:28 am

Pecan Pie wrote:Is it preventing you from going any further then the ad? If so maybe find an ad blocker to bypass it.
I'm able to bypass the add & d/l the file it saves as an "application" and when I try opening I receive the virus warning; it's using 4Shared to d/l. I tried renaming the file. Below is the message from winrar:

C:\Users\User\Desktop\New folder\Sugar Valley Test.sims3.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

View user profile

70 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:04 pm

I sorta feel like I'm alone here. Sad

But anyway, I'm downloading it right now.
Hope it works!

TophBeiFong21
 I love you 

View user profile

71 Re: Sugar Valley Test on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:14 pm

So i downloaded it and to my delight it appeared in my game but it wont let me load it Sad are there specific expansions i need or something? Sad Sad .

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum