Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well Hello There, Let's Introduce Ourselves!

+39
DominiqueFlame
PerkyRainbow999
GreatSimmerInTheSky
xRainbowx
PinkBellyStrapeButton
tashiebaby
ha123
KyrstenA
CamySue
cupcake
buckeygirl
Kaleeko
Neecolaa
musicbooks
Skittlemeister.
Oliviafrost1
Zylki13
Dutchysim
Cutebina
gabriellewesker89
Elentari
SimChick1016
ginnymalfoy22
miadarkdecider
altheaquin
Sakura
Angelpie
capri-cious
gomar6
CallieRose
Berry
aramel728
nadzicle
TippieTips
4evatexan
Cutepuppy101
Island
camimh
Amy6
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

xRainbowx

xRainbowx

I'm xRainbowx (: I go on the Sims 3 forums alot round the Stories&Legacies section elephant
I haven't wrote in aaaaaaageees, and my sims is down...so good life all round! bounce
You can also find me on Twitter as AmyLouix, so feel free!~

Amy6

Amy6

Hi everyone!

@Rainbow hehe, my name's Amy to! I'm @MoiIsAmy on twitter :p

http://withahintoftherainbow.wordpress.com/

GreatSimmerInTheSky

GreatSimmerInTheSky

Heyy, its DorkyVampPrincess. I was a member on the other site, hadn't been on there in forever thanks to moving, and a bunch of other stuff.. But I'm back now and so happy to be! Very Happy

http://www.simsanity.wordpress.com

PerkyRainbow999

PerkyRainbow999

Hello everyone! My name is Perky, as in PerkyRainbow999. It is very exciting for me to come here and say hello. I have not been active on the sims forums since January 2010. Life got complicated for me with university and other events.

I participated in the Berry Sweet Competition cycle 2 with my favorite sim Apple Split. It was a very fun experience that I treasure. I love you I found this forum today while restarting a neighborhood, and adding my sweet sims in to it. I thought to myself, "Hmm...it has been 2 years since I last saw the berry sweet world online." So here I am. I love the vibrant, exciting sims people make, and the berry sweet sims are the best. I also want to say hi to berry.

-Perky

Berry

Berry
Admin

PerkyRainbow999 wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Perky, as in PerkyRainbow999. It is very exciting for me to come here and say hello. I have not been active on the sims forums since January 2010. Life got complicated for me with university and other events.

I participated in the Berry Sweet Competition cycle 2 with my favorite sim Apple Split. It was a very fun experience that I treasure. I love you I found this forum today while restarting a neighborhood, and adding my sweet sims in to it. I thought to myself, "Hmm...it has been 2 years since I last saw the berry sweet world online." So here I am. I love the vibrant, exciting sims people make, and the berry sweet sims are the best. I also want to say hi to berry.

-Perky

*waves* Ollo Perky~ Wow so cool to see you!!! *hugs*

https://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

xRainbowx

xRainbowx

Amy6 wrote:Hi everyone!

@Rainbow hehe, my name's Amy to! I'm @MoiIsAmy on twitter :p

Oh I've seen you! Off To follow ^-^ ~ Like a Star @ heaven

DominiqueFlame

DominiqueFlame

Hello there, my name is Hannah. My username is DominiqueFlame because I really like the name Dominique and I'm a bit of a pyromaniac Razz I'm really new to this community and a little bit shy Laughing Really hope to make some friends here Very Happy

illyd123

illyd123

DominiqueFlame wrote:Hello there, my name is Hannah. My username is DominiqueFlame because I really like the name Dominique and I'm a bit of a pyromaniac Razz I'm really new to this community and a little bit shy Laughing Really hope to make some friends here Very Happy
Why, hello! I'm illyd123! Illy is my nickname, my last name starts with D, and 123 just makes it cool XD I'm glad to know that I'm not the only pyromaniac here Twisted Evil Welcome aboard! (Although I'm new too, I've just always wanted to say that Razz )

59Well Hello There, Let's Introduce Ourselves! - Page 3 Empty Hi I'm SusieCC Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:36 pm

SusieCC

Hi my name is Susie, I go by SusieCC 'cause cupcake was already taken. lol. I have been simming on and off since the original game came out but have only been an active member of the community since July 17th ~ when I created my first and only sims related blog. You, most often than not will find me in one of two ways

1. With my nose in a book/ or on my iPad reading books lol.
2. playing sims and tumbling simultaniously. I use alt + tab way too much.

If I was a sim my traits would be the following

1. Heavy Sleeper
2. Animal Lover
3. Bookworm
4. Computer Whiz
5. Family Orientated

I own all the sims franchise but only the following are installed

TS3, WA, AMB, LN, GEN ~ none of the stuff packs are installed cause my computer sucks, can't wait 'till xmas when I get my Dell XPS 17 XDXDXD

I have 3 dogs ~ Spike, the fluffy Choodle (chihuahua x poodle) Belle, the 12 yr old Long Haired Miniture Dachshund who is constantly grumpy and last but by no means least my baby boy Leo, the aggressive to strangers Chihuahua, who is only 10 months old but runs the whole show. I can honestly say my house is utter mayhem when someone comes in to visit me. So more about me, I love reading all of berry's stories, I also love cupthatiscake's story "Meringue Rainbowcy, oh and you can't not love Noir Nights and The Tea legacy (so sad when kitty didn't continue) That's about all I can think of to say for now Very Happy Hope to speak to you all sooon I love you

miadarkdecider

miadarkdecider

SusieCC wrote:Hi my name is Susie, I go by SusieCC 'cause cupcake was already taken. lol. I have been simming on and off since the original game came out but have only been an active member of the community since July 17th ~ when I created my first and only sims related blog. You, most often than not will find me in one of two ways

1. With my nose in a book/ or on my iPad reading books lol.
2. playing sims and tumbling simultaniously. I use alt + tab way too much.

If I was a sim my traits would be the following

1. Heavy Sleeper
2. Animal Lover
3. Bookworm
4. Computer Whiz
5. Family Orientated

I own all the sims franchise but only the following are installed

TS3, WA, AMB, LN, GEN ~ none of the stuff packs are installed cause my computer sucks, can't wait 'till xmas when I get my Dell XPS 17 XDXDXD

I have 3 dogs ~ Spike, the fluffy Choodle (chihuahua x poodle) Belle, the 12 yr old Long Haired Miniture Dachshund who is constantly grumpy and last but by no means least my baby boy Leo, the aggressive to strangers Chihuahua, who is only 10 months old but runs the whole show. I can honestly say my house is utter mayhem when someone comes in to visit me. So more about me, I love reading all of berry's stories, I also love cupthatiscake's story "Meringue Rainbowcy, oh and you can't not love Noir Nights and The Tea legacy (so sad when kitty didn't continue) That's about all I can think of to say for now Very Happy Hope to speak to you all sooon I love you

Welcome welcome welcome! Very Happy Ah, fellow bookworms. How I love them!
I do a thing where I have my game open in windowed mode, but so it covers all but my start bar :3 Saves me from alt+tabbing all the time.

http://caramelizedrainbowcy.wordpress.com/

Lena

Lena

Hey everyone! My name is Lena but I'm perfectingfailure on the officials. I'm currently doing a mini legacy on my tumblr with my Macaron family. I'm also in the process of writing a rainbowcy. I'm going to get started on reading all of the wonderful Rainbowcies and look at all the cute berries! ^.^

Alathria

Alathria

Well,Hi! I'm Alathria and I use the same username on the sims3 forums too. You can call me Alath or someting like that.I'm 13, female, and I have a passion for writing, acting, and singing. I've been playing Sims 3 for some time now, but sadly I've only recently discovered the sweetness of Berry sweet sims.I've been a lurker on Noir Nights (though some may know me the anonymous poster, Canary) and on Berry's stories. I'm starting a rainbowcy on my blog. I'm posting a link soon. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum