Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley

+9
thecreativeblock
musicbooks
illyd123
Cab
Pecan Pie
ImmortalDreaming
SusieCC
gomar6
miadarkdecider
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:59 am

nadzicle

nadzicle

Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Hollywoodcerise

Name: Hollywood Cerise
Nickname(s): Holly, or Lee-Lee if you want to annoy me.
Tagline: Cowboy lover.
Location: Apple Plains (i'll change it when I know the Berry name, if there is one)
Profession: Trainee Barmaid (mixologist)
What would someone you know say your best feature is?: My hair colour, for sure. It's so bright, it really brings the boys over to compliment it. Some of the guys even call it a beacon, so they know where to find me.
What would someone you know say your worst feature is?: Physically? My butt. Guys tell me I have no butt. Personality-wise, it's probably that sometimes my vocabulary slips up and I start to talk with a drawl and say y'all. At least, I know my friends don't like it too much.
If you were to become the mayor of Sugar Valley what would some laws you pass be?: To get everyone of every color, race, sexual orientation or even monetary positions to get alone and not judge.
What are some quirks you have?[ie; what makes you you]: I love boots. Not just any boots, but cowboy boots. If I see a cute pair, I just have to have them. I have a closet dedicated to different types of cowboy boots. I also have that slight Southern twang. When I'm excited or nervous it comes out more. Oh, and I won Apple Plains' toddler beauty pageant two years running. Then I got too old.

Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Mercurycerise

Name: Mercury Cerise.
Nickname(s): The nerd?
Tagline: The Doctor Who fan.
Profession: Professional CosPlayer/Med Student
What would someone you know say your best feature is?: My sister says our hair colour. My friends would say none of me.
What would someone you know say your worst feature is?: My weight. I work strange shifts so I don't eat well.
How would you rate your love life to date?: Bad. I've had one girlfriend, who was a Med Student as well. But when she found out I did cosplay/went to comicon's (I dress up as the Tenth Doctor - or try, anyway) she dumped me, claiming I was too nerdy for her liking.
What are some quirks you have?[ie; what makes you you]: I love Doctor Who, can quote New!Who easily, and am educating myself on Old!Who. I also love my job and my studies, but despise cadavers. Strange, huh.
--
To download these two, find out their traits, etc, go [url=http://berryhippysims.tumblr.com/post/14113754892/the-cerise-twins-made-for-the-berry-sweet-beauty]here[/here] and you'll find it all. =]

http://nadzicle.tumbler.com

27Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:59 pm

Waterlilly1983

Waterlilly1983

so i was reading through your applications mia, and Immortaldreamers beauty entry just cracked me up especially this line

'What would someone you know say your worst feature is?: Why would I tell you? Ugh, you mean I can't get in unless I say it? Right, well, since you seem so determined to make me spill my guts, my dad says I'm, like, totally shallow, but, like, seriously, how can he think that. I mean... I'm not a puddle, or a pool or anything. I mean, come on, he's such an idiot, right?'

LMAO! i sat at my desk for like 20 minutes and did nothing but laugh i am as i type this still chuckling over it and wiping tears from my eyes. I even read it to my husband and he got a kick out of it too, so ImmortalDreamer my dear you are hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing

28Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 pm

miadarkdecider

miadarkdecider

Waterlilly1983 wrote:so i was reading through your applications mia, and Immortaldreamers beauty entry just cracked me up especially this line

'What would someone you know say your worst feature is?: Why would I tell you? Ugh, you mean I can't get in unless I say it? Right, well, since you seem so determined to make me spill my guts, my dad says I'm, like, totally shallow, but, like, seriously, how can he think that. I mean... I'm not a puddle, or a pool or anything. I mean, come on, he's such an idiot, right?'

LMAO! i sat at my desk for like 20 minutes and did nothing but laugh i am as i type this still chuckling over it and wiping tears from my eyes. I even read it to my husband and he got a kick out of it too, so ImmortalDreamer my dear you are hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Lol, awesome. ImmortalDreamer is actually my good friend Marlee :p The character Rain in my fourth generation is one of hers.

http://caramelizedrainbowcy.wordpress.com/

29Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 pm

miadarkdecider

miadarkdecider

Wow guys, lots of brother/sister combos this time xD

30Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:28 pm

nadzicle

nadzicle

I see two =P

31Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:23 am

MissRainbowBerry

MissRainbowBerry

Do you need some other sims or not because I would like to help to!

32Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:51 pm

nadzicle

nadzicle

I think they need a few more guys.

33Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:06 am

miadarkdecider

miadarkdecider

Three more guys to be exact.

34Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:49 pm

musicbooks

musicbooks

Raspberry .sim
Rainbow .sim file

Hairs are from Anubis, Rain's clothes are from All About Style, Rasp's shirt from Club Crymsion, ummm, i think that's it for cc.

And there's always a need for more guys Rolling Eyes

http://musicbooksandvideogames.wordpress.com/

35Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek: Sugar Valley Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:09 pm

ShelLyric

ShelLyric

I've made both beauty and geek. It looks like you might have all the beauties you need but feel free to keep mine as an alternate. Very Happy

I have posted them on the sims exchange. The links are in their names.

I think the Fawkes skin tone is the only non-game content I used.

BEAUTY APPLICATION
Name: KeyLime Cheesecake
Nickname(s): KL
Tagline: Superspy!
Profession: Training to be a super spy
What would someone you know say your best feature is?: I get compliments about all of my features so I couldn't begin to guess which they would say is best.
What would someone you know say your worst feature is?: Um, maybe my toes? Feet are gross, even on someone as nearly perfect as me.
If you were to become the mayor of Sugar Valley what would some laws you pass be?: I think the question should be what laws would you get rid of? There are some really stupid laws out there. I mean seriously, how many people have been arrested in recent years because their llama spit on their neighbor? Maybe one...fifty years ago!
What are some quirks you have?[ie; what makes you you]: I'm pretty AND a genius. How often does that happen in one body?

GEEK APPLICATION
Name: Olivander Grape
Nickname(s): some people call me Ollie but I prefer Van
Tagline: Tagline? I only wish I were cool enough for a tagline.
Profession: I'm working my way up to DNA Profiler
What would someone you know say your best feature is?: My eyes
What would someone you know say your worst feature is?: My glasses. I wish I could wear contacts but I have this condition that makes it impossible.
How would you rate your love life to date?: I sort of kissed a girl once...okay, not really. I gave an old lady CPR. She did say I was sweet and she'd date me if she were sixty years younger.
What are some quirks you have?[ie; what makes you you]: I'm nosy and I like to solve riddles. Thus the reason I hope to be a DNA Profiler someday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum