Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

StephyDee's Visual Treats Of The Mind! hehe

+4
Oliviafrost1
4evatexan
Berry
StephyDee
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

StephyDee

StephyDee

I just can't let go of that name. It's too cute. I love you Rolling Eyes

Anyways, here's some pics I've taken from my game, and a couple of banners too. If you catch me on a good day, I'll be nice enough to do banners for you, but I require a down payment of 2 fresh-out-of-the-oven-with-the-gooey-chocolate-chips chocolate chip cookies. Wink

StephyDee's Visual Treats Of The Mind! hehe Berry_11
StephyDee's Visual Treats Of The Mind! hehe Burnel11
StephyDee's Visual Treats Of The Mind! hehe Boysen11
StephyDee's Visual Treats Of The Mind! hehe Screen11

^^^^^

that last one is Burnellie Marshmallow as a teen. Ironically enough, when that picture was taken, she had just come home from prom, and she was voted Prom Queen even. And yet, she had that face....I still don't get it. LMAO

Last edited by StephyDee on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the pics correctly lol)

Berry

Berry
Admin

Awww I love that first one!!!

https://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

4evatexan

4evatexan

Berry wrote:Awww I love that first one!!!
Same!!

Oliviafrost1

Oliviafrost1

Haha, that first one is awesome!

MissRainbowBerry

MissRainbowBerry

Shocked First one is awesome! Which program did you use to edit it?

PinkBellyStrapeButton

PinkBellyStrapeButton

I love them all! But the first the most<3 I love you

http://www.pinkbellystrapebutton.wordpress.com

StephyDee

StephyDee

MissRainbowBerry wrote: Shocked First one is awesome! Which program did you use to edit it?

Ah, just GIMP (it's free! Very Happy). I usually work with Photoshop, but on this new computer I don't have it, and I tried GIMP out for the heck of it, and it's almost exactly like PS, in terms of what it can do! I was happily surprised! Very Happy

But honestly, I didn't do much to it. All I did was make two sims, one berrified and the other vanilla. Then I had them in the exact same pose, and I placed them in the EXACT SAME spot on the floor, and took a pic from a preset spot. Then I took it into GIMP, erased half of it, added some text and some effects to said text, and there you go! Razz

NGL, I love the first one too. That's why I made it my avi right from the start. Wink

MissRainbowBerry

MissRainbowBerry

StephyDee wrote:
MissRainbowBerry wrote: Shocked First one is awesome! Which program did you use to edit it?

Ah, just GIMP (it's free! Very Happy). I usually work with Photoshop, but on this new computer I don't have it, and I tried GIMP out for the heck of it, and it's almost exactly like PS, in terms of what it can do! I was happily surprised! Very Happy

But honestly, I didn't do much to it. All I did was make two sims, one berrified and the other vanilla. Then I had them in the exact same pose, and I placed them in the EXACT SAME spot on the floor, and took a pic from a preset spot. Then I took it into GIMP, erased half of it, added some text and some effects to said text, and there you go! Razz

NGL, I love the first one too. That's why I made it my avi right from the start. Wink

I have gimp too party! Going to photoshop a bit right now

Sugartooth

Sugartooth

Amazing pics! I like that first one too. You have talent.

AdamWest

AdamWest

Omg the eyeballs. I can't stop laughing! She's so O_O

http://some-dim-sims.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum