Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager?

+25
CamySue
Dutchysim
ha123
musicbooks
FruHurricane
Hugzies<3
Sakura
Luxy
Foofu1234
miadarkdecider
altheaquin
Kaleeko
capri-cious
4evatexan
soundtrackradio
auschick4
meggyreap
Cutepuppy101
StephyDee
TheNewsTeam
nadzicle
Berry
CallieRose
Amy6
Kitty
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

thecreativeblock

thecreativeblock

Five teens for you guys to devour. It feels weird seeing them without the majority of piercings, nail polishes, and CC clothes and hair, but I decided to make it easier for everybody and more accessible.

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Borora10
Borovnica Rakija Sok, names means blueberry rakija juice in Serbian.

She roams the streets of Briocheport’s upcoming areas for any vintage clothes, Polaroid pictures opportunities, riding her fixed gear bike, and generally breaking the hearts of v-neck shirts with scarf clad male intellects after discussing worldly events with them. Nickname can be either Nica or Raki. No CC.

Link: mediafire.com/?7zh4fwz2yrrfky5

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Patbak10
Patlidzan Baklava, first name translates to eggplant in Serbian.

He’s your go to if you need anything relating to computers, whether it’s fixing it or hacking into your enemy’s computer. He does it all. He is however close to his sister, Malina, although he tends to avoids others when possible. CC: Bridge piercing found on IN3S.

Link: mediafire.com/?yw6ubrlofllm3gy

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Malina10
Malina Caj Baklava, first name is raspberry, middle is tea in Serbian.

You would not be surprised to see her either hug a tree, literally or babysitting a bunch of kids. She’s very well liked and very sociable, often dragging her brother to social functions. No CC.

Link: mediafire.com/?8xwgzla971ayd3c

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Gold_a10
Gold Papar (right), last name is pepper (vegetable) in Serbian.

A conniving guy who happens to hit it off so well with a beach bum named Lava and became best friends with him. He does however prefer to love girls and leave them after he had his full of them. CC: Hair found on Club Crimsyn.

Link: mediafire.com/?m37jj92xa2wf393

Lava Hawaii (left), no translations needed.

Became best friends with Gold almost immediately, although they’re different in personality. He usually can be found on a beach; doing any types of water sports he can get his hands on. If the beach isn’t available, he’ll still be out flying downhill on curvy roads on his longboard. CC: Hair is named Anto 75, found on My Blue Book.

Link: mediafire.com/?kaxah64z7l917d2

Household, which contains Durian Rambutan as the so called guardian. You need the store hair for Durian: mediafire.com/?07j5y84kas8k2at

altheaquin

altheaquin

There are some super great teens here! Great work guys and gals ^_^

http://thenoirnights.blogspot.com

Cutepuppy101

Cutepuppy101

StephyDee wrote:
Cutepuppy101 wrote:I'm holding off on this because my computer doesn't seem to be saving screenshots from the game. Once it's fixed, though..., Very Happy
Have you tried using the screenshot feature in Fraps? it works just as well! (it's the F10 key by default I believe) Very Happy
I don't have fraps and I don't like downloading those kinds of things. I've heard of it though. Nichamadeus is looking into the problem, though, so hopefully something will happy

Cutepuppy101

Cutepuppy101

All of the teens look great! Very Happy Can't wait to share some

miadarkdecider

miadarkdecider

Just two teens right now Smile Will be using them in a future gen. LOVE how Tawny turned out Smile

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Bdrtao

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 29qio03

Last edited by miadarkdecider on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://caramelizedrainbowcy.wordpress.com/

TippieTips

TippieTips

Seance Spritz, my first teenage sim for you all:

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen31

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen32

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen34

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen35

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen36

Traits: Excitable, Flirty, Great Kisser, and Party Animal

Download!

((Would have it on the exchange for you all, but the exchange is being impossible today.))

Got another one coming for you in a bit! ;D

StephyDee

StephyDee

Omg Seance's hair has me in a trance Shocked I love it! *downloads immediately*

TippieTips

TippieTips

StephyDee wrote:Omg Seance's hair has me in a trance Shocked I love it! *downloads immediately*

Thank ya! I love the way she turned out. Only complaint was I wanted her skin to be a little more grey, but that's okay. Smile

--

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen37

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen38

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen39

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen40

Oh Teenager, Teenager.. wherefore art thou, Teenager? - Page 4 Screen41

This would be the lovely Cherri Baum!

Traits: Over Emotional, Clumsy, Hopeless Romantic, and Nurturing.

Download!

Alathria

Alathria

I love you I totally adore Calico, Cherry Baum, and Seance Spritz! They're just so beautiful and interesting! I 'spose I'll post my moody berry teens here soon, but don't hold your breath. I'm, quite slow when I make sims.
May I ask where you got the hair on Seance? I really want it!

Last edited by Alathria on Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question)

TippieTips

TippieTips

Alathria wrote: I love you I totally adore Calico, Cherry Baum, and Seance Spritz! They're just so beautiful and interesting! I 'spose I'll post my moody berry teens here soon, but don't hold your breath. I'm, quite slow when I make sims.
May I ask where you got the hair on Seance? I really want it!

You sure can! Thank you.

I got Seance's hair from a certain site, though it is originally from Newsea. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum