Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bitter Sweet Illusions

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bitter Sweet Illusions Empty Bitter Sweet Illusions Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:02 am

colourfulsims

Hi, I have a legacy that I have just started.

If you are interested in reading, please click on the link below:

Chapter One

Chapter Two

I hope you enjoy Smile

Last edited by colourfulsims on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total

2Bitter Sweet Illusions Empty Re: Bitter Sweet Illusions Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 pm

4evatexan

4evatexan

I like it. Love her name and her unique facial features. Sounds like a great read to me. Very Happy

3Bitter Sweet Illusions Empty Re: Bitter Sweet Illusions Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:25 pm

livelaughlove

Your founder is so pretty, and her home was, er, quaint lol at least she won't have a lot of cleaning to do tongue Mocha seems so sweet and friendly and maybe she could bring Coconut out of her shell a little. Overall I really enjoyed reading your story and I can't wait to read the next chapter! Very Happy

4Bitter Sweet Illusions Empty Re: Bitter Sweet Illusions Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:02 pm

colourfulsims

@4Evatexan - Thanks I like her name too, not sure what you mean by her unique facial features, but I must say she is a sim I downloaded ages ago, and I just love to play with her. Can't wait to see what kind of children she will produce. Thanks for commenting and I hope you enjoy reading the next chapter - when I get round to posting it up! Very Happy

@LiveLaughLove - I had not money left to make her a bigger home after buying the most expensive plot of land in Riverview, but on the upside I hope it will make the gameplay more interesting from going from nothing to hopefully a nice big house, eventually! Yes Mocha is cool and she helps out Coconut alot, especially with her business, as does a certain someone else!!! I'm saying no-more! Glad you enjoyed reading, and I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Thanks for commenting!

5Bitter Sweet Illusions Empty Re: Bitter Sweet Illusions Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:03 pm

SRaina

SRaina

I like her name too. She pretty looking to go with her name. I think it's a great start.

6Bitter Sweet Illusions Empty Re: Bitter Sweet Illusions Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:50 am

colourfulsims

Thanks Sraina for your comment. I'm hoping to get the next chapter up soon, but I've been so busy with things going on in real life.....!!! So wonderful to hear all your comments! Smile)))

7Bitter Sweet Illusions Empty Re: Bitter Sweet Illusions Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:42 am

colourfulsims

Hi, Sorry to announce that the Existing Truffle Rainbowcy is ending. I just can't seem to get motivated about this story, however for those that loved Coconut Chocolate Truffle (I include myself in this category) she will be back in a new Truffle Rainbowcy, once I have figured out a good story line.

Sorry again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum