Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have no idea what I am doing lol

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I have no idea what I am doing lol Empty I have no idea what I am doing lol Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm

emmyhehe

emmyhehe

I have no idea what I am doing lol Sugar_12

I think the file is wrong or something, I have never downloaded something this way for sims before. Help?? Smile

2I have no idea what I am doing lol Empty Re: I have no idea what I am doing lol Sat May 26, 2012 11:45 pm

simantics

Being that this reply is quite a few months late, and no response has yet to be given on this page, I'm not sure if this issue is resolved or not, but regardless, I'll answer here. (:

It looks like you simply put the RAR file in your Saves folder.

A RAR file is (for lack of technical terms because I'm not as much of a tech geek as I'd like to be) essentially just a zipped file. You'll need a program like WinZip to "unzip" it.

Once you unzip the file, you should have a save folder called "Sugar Valley Test" in that folder where the RAR file is.

I hope you see this, and I hope this helps! If you need any more clarification or have any other general questions, feel free to PM me or post here! Smile

http://simxantics.tumblr.com/

3I have no idea what I am doing lol Empty Thanks Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:32 am

emmyhehe

emmyhehe

It has been resolved but thanks anyway <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum