You are not connected. Please login or register

Berry's Photo Album

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Berry's Photo Album Empty Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
To get the ball rollin. Here are some pics recently done by me!! ;D

Swing theme of awesome!!

Berry's Photo Album Rswing2

Berry's Photo Album Rswing3

Berry's Photo Album Rswing1

Berry's Photo Album Rswing7

Berry's Photo Album Rswing9

Berry's Photo Album Rswing10

Berry's Photo Album Rswing12

Berry's Photo Album Rswing13

Berry's Photo Album Rswing15

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

2Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Your photography skills amaze me! And Merlot! O.o *Swoons*

View user profile

3Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
Oliviafrost1 wrote:Your photography skills amaze me! And Merlot! O.o *Swoons*

Zaww thank you dear. He is just so so tasty!

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

4Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Swings <3!!!

I love Tranquil's last photo, she looks so free.

View user profile

5Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:47 pm

The eyes!! ♥!

View user profile

6Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
Island wrote:Swings <3!!!

I love Tranquil's last photo, she looks so free.

That one really embodies, all I feel about swings :]

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

7Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:08 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
Cab wrote:The eyes!! ♥!

They are amazing like that! I can't get enough.

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

8Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Berry wrote:
Cab wrote:The eyes!! ♥!

They are amazing like that! I can't get enough.

Tranquil will forever be the beauty queen of Splash in my eyes :]

View user profile http://frascatilegacy.wordpress.com

9Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:42 pm

Oh gosh, I need to get in game and get some swing shots... Yours always make me go O.O Then *Swoon* I'll never get enough I tell you Wink

View user profile http://withahintoftherainbow.wordpress.com/

10Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Tranquil's outfit is really cute. I like the top. Amazing photos, BTW. Who's the sim in the first few? She looks vaguely familiar but I can't quite place it...

View user profile

11Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
CallieRose wrote:
Berry wrote:
Cab wrote:The eyes!! ♥!

They are amazing like that! I can't get enough.

Tranquil will forever be the beauty queen of Splash in my eyes :]

Totally!

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

12Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
Amy6 wrote:Oh gosh, I need to get in game and get some swing shots... Yours always make me go O.O Then *Swoon* I'll never get enough I tell you Wink

Very Happy <3

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

13Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:34 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
Cutepuppy101 wrote:Tranquil's outfit is really cute. I like the top. Amazing photos, BTW. Who's the sim in the first few? She looks vaguely familiar but I can't quite place it...

Lacey n.n

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

14Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:48 pm

Berry wrote:
Cutepuppy101 wrote:Tranquil's outfit is really cute. I like the top. Amazing photos, BTW. Who's the sim in the first few? She looks vaguely familiar but I can't quite place it...

Lacey n.n
That would explain why she looks familiar Laughing
Her hair looked a tiny bit pinkish in in the darker lighting which got me a bit confused. That and the hair (whenever I picture Lacy I think of her hairstyle with the poofy buns on both sides)

View user profile

15Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Oh, gosh.
Your photography skills have, and always will, amaze me, dearest Berry. Very Happy

View user profile

16Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:42 pm

I'll just sit here and stare for the next few minutes Shocked

View user profile http://omblostinlove.blogspot.com/

17Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:12 am

Berry

Berry
Admin
TippieTips wrote:Oh, gosh.
Your photography skills have, and always will, amaze me, dearest Berry. Very Happy

Thank you Tippie!! I love you

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

18Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:13 am

Berry

Berry
Admin
meggyreap wrote:I'll just sit here and stare for the next few minutes Shocked

Take your time. Take your time.

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

19Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:10 pm

I've always adored your pictures Berry <3 <3

View user profile

20Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
capri-cious wrote:I've always adored your pictures Berry <3 <3

Thank you!! n.n

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

21Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Berry wrote:
Cab wrote:The eyes!! ♥!

They are amazing like that! I can't get enough.

Will we see them again any time soon in Splash? *crosses fingers*

View user profile

22Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Berry

Berry
Admin
Cab wrote:
Berry wrote:
Cab wrote:The eyes!! ♥️!

They are amazing like that! I can't get enough.

Will we see them again any time soon in Splash? *crosses fingers*

Perhaps. Surprised

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com

23Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:19 am

Berry wrote:
Cab wrote:
Berry wrote:
Cab wrote:The eyes!! ♥️!

They are amazing like that! I can't get enough.

Will we see them again any time soon in Splash? *crosses fingers*

Perhaps. Surprised

Spiffing, absolutely spiffing.

View user profile

24Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:26 am

Oh sweet berry those pictures, Berry....*faints from the awesomeness*

Also, that fountain pic makes me giggle, and that picture with Affair makes me wanna cry. It's so adorable and touching. I love you

View user profile

25Berry's Photo Album Empty Re: Berry's Photo Album on Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:28 pm

awesome pics! I love Tranquil! Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum