Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Maple Chronicles - A Tasty Rainbowcy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Maple Chronicles - A Tasty Rainbowcy Empty The Maple Chronicles - A Tasty Rainbowcy Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:26 am

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Here are the colours of the rainbowcy and the treats they represent:

Founder: burnt orange - maple syrup / taffy

Gen1: dark green / light yellow - gioza

Gen2: black

Gen3: orchid - cupcake

Gen4:Dark purple - blackberries

Gen5: Indigo/Dark blue

Gen6: Cyan/Blue

Gen7: Yellow

Gen8: Brown

Gen9: Red

Gen10:  T.B.A (reader's choice)

http://acanadianrainbowcy.wordpress.com/table-of-contents/

Last edited by Pecan Pie on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 4 times in total

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

I just posted up 2 chapters. There short so im going to try to make the next few longer.

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

It's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I posted anything (I blame homestuck and tumblr) but seeing all the berry sweet sims that I've been seeing on tumblr plus the fact that I recently go Supernatural and University, I'm going to try to post more.

So to kick it off here is the latest chapter (and the last chapter where I will be taking pictures from my laptop)

New Additions

Ps: I changed the order of colours too which can be seen on the first post.

Dwessie

Pecan Pie wrote:It's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since I posted anything (I blame homestuck and tumblr) but seeing all the berry sweet sims that I've been seeing on tumblr plus the fact that I recently go Supernatural and University, I'm going to try to post more.

So to kick it off here is the latest chapter (and the last chapter where I will be taking pictures from my laptop)
Homestuck and tumblr! I blamed them for the loss of my first legacy, but that was because I was too embarrassed to admit I knew nothing about unglitching my saves back then, and also had no backups, and didn't wanna revert one entire generation back.

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Pecan Pie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum