Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the name of your berrified simself?

+21
cupcake
Kaleeko
SimChick1016
ha123
miadarkdecider
Skittlemeister.
Bebsie la cookie queen
Sakura
Amy6
altheaquin
CallieRose
Oliviafrost1
Angelpie
Zylki13
ginnymalfoy22
gomar6
aramel728
Berry
TheNewsTeam
StephyDee
Cutepuppy101
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ha123

ha123

Mint Chocolate Milkshake! Cool

SimChick1016

SimChick1016

You all have such creative berry names!! I can't decide on one for myself... I keep changing it... along with my berryself. I just can't settle on one.

I have a few thoughts though...

I love Horchata (a popular Mexican drink made from rice, milk, and cinnamon) so I've been trying to incorporate that into a name and have come up with these so far:

Raspberry Horchata
Rice Dulce Horchata

Something along those lines... Razz I'm horrible with names. Embarassed

Cutepuppy101

Cutepuppy101

TheNewsTeam wrote:
Skittlemeister. wrote:At the moment, my berrified simself is named Skittleberry Sprinkles. It may change sometime in the near future.
Love the name! Razz ...I love skittles... Embarassed
I <3 milkshakes!!! I really want one, now... Sad. A vanilla one, though, since the other kinds tend to be a little to rich for me.

Cutepuppy101

Cutepuppy101

SimChick1016 wrote:You all have such creative berry names!! I can't decide on one for myself... I keep changing it... along with my berryself. I just can't settle on one.

I love Horchata (a popular Mexican drink made from rice, milk, and cinnamon) so I've been trying to incorporate that into a name and have come up with these so far:

Raspberry Horchata
Rice Dulce Horchata

Hm... they're both good names. I'm kind of leaning towards Rice Dulce but I like both.

Kaleeko

Kaleeko

Cherry Koko, I think... Which begs an interesting question: what does cherry flavored cocoa taste like? O.o

http://sweetlydipped.blogspot.com/

StephyDee

StephyDee

Kaleeko wrote:Cherry Koko, I think... Which begs an interesting question: what does cherry flavored cocoa taste like? O.o

Probably similar to a chocolate covered cherry! Very Happy

Good thing I'm eating atm, otherwise I'd be hungry now. Laughing

SimChick1016

SimChick1016

Cutepuppy101 wrote:
SimChick1016 wrote:You all have such creative berry names!! I can't decide on one for myself... I keep changing it... along with my berryself. I just can't settle on one.

Raspberry Horchata
Rice Dulce Horchata

Hm... they're both good names. I'm kind of leaning towards Rice Dulce but I like both.

I was also leaning on the Rice Dulce side... Very Happy

My berrified dream man will more than likely be named after Nutella. <3

cupcake

cupcake

My berrified simself is named Fleur De Sel. Which for those that do not know is a grey sea salt from France.

Cutepuppy101

Cutepuppy101

StephyDee wrote:
Kaleeko wrote:Cherry Koko, I think... Which begs an interesting question: what does cherry flavored cocoa taste like? O.o

Probably similar to a chocolate covered cherry! Very Happy

Good thing I'm eating atm, otherwise I'd be hungry now. Laughing
That's what I'd assume. Now I want cherries (the real kind. not the kind put on ice cream)... and chocolate...

35What's the name of your berrified simself? - Page 2 Empty Peanut Butter Cheesecake - My Berry Self Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:04 am

aramel728

aramel728

Ok, I finally made my Berry self in game Wink I won't be doing a blog with her, but I will be trying a wishacy challenge. Wink

What's the name of your berrified simself? - Page 2 Screen10
I chose the name Peanut Butter Cheesecake. This is after one of my favorite desserts!
Her traits are things that I picked that reflect how I am in real life

Family-oriented
Nurturing
Computer Whiz
Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic

http://mysteriesofhiddensprings.wordpress.com

asimsgirl

asimsgirl

Mine is Chartreuse Temptress Very Happy

http://www.vanillasweetparadox.wordpress.com

Amy6

Amy6

Mine changed to Amy Citron Smile

http://withahintoftherainbow.wordpress.com/

MissRainbowBerry

MissRainbowBerry

Mine is called Ice crystal Sparkle

Last edited by MissRainbowBerry on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

miadhail

miadhail

Mine's Syrah Cerise Chardonnay Laughing

Alathria

Alathria

Mine's Cerise Acai Passion. I got the idea from going to Starbucks while looking at my mom's grocery list and eavesdropping on one weird conversation. My berry sweet simself is purple and I'm quite pleased with her. I got my stupid nose right. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum