Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kiss Me When You Come Home (my new rainbowcy)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Waterlilly1983

Waterlilly1983

Kiss Me When You Come Home (my new rainbowcy) Screenshot-10-1

There is a picture of Miss Marsha Mae Mallow. I know she may look familiar but that's because she is a 'descendant' of Coconut. Meaning I just went on a breeding spree till I found a sim I liked enough to make my founder. Shocked I mean I don't do that at all....anyway! you can go read the Prologue to her story HERE It doesn't have any pictures. But hopefully you will still find it interesting. It's not really meant to have any pictures. anyway! off to bed I go! see ya guys later!

Waterlilly1983

Waterlilly1983

Chapter 1 Is up and ready for your viewing pleasure. You know...if you want to that is.

4evatexan

4evatexan

Awww, I love it!!!! Can't wait to read more, fabulous job! Very Happy

Waterlilly1983

Waterlilly1983

Thanks ^_^

CuriosityKills

CuriosityKills

The prologue & first chapter were really great! Nice pictures & beautifully written~ Can't wait to read more I love you

Waterlilly1983

Waterlilly1983

Thanks Ive been working on chapter 2 Im hoping to have it up before next weekend but if not oh well Ill get it after that! glad you like it so far ^_^

4evatexan

4evatexan

Take all the time you need! Very Happy
Lovin it!

Waterlilly1983

Waterlilly1983

Chapter 2! is out! I know I have been kinda gone for awhile But I was waiting on my beautiful blue man, and then there was the editing of the pictures and then actually thinking of the writing XD anyway! make sure you read the Disclaimer before you read the chapter! MUCH LOVE SIMMERS!

colourfulsims

I lurrve your story. It's so well written and it's nice to see what is going on with her mother, although I really detest Mr Blackberry and I hope her mother is OK. Can't wait to read Chapter 3. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum