Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brand new to the Berry Sweet Sims! :D

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brand new to the Berry Sweet Sims! :D Empty Brand new to the Berry Sweet Sims! :D Tue May 15, 2012 3:53 pm

LunieLu

LunieLu

Hello everyone ^^

Firstly, I'm just gonna say, I'm completely brand new to the concept of Berry Sweet Sims..I hadn't even heard about it until today, when I noticed a post about it on sim confessions on tumblr; so I decided to google it and found this lovely site!
After a bit more research, I decided that I liked what I had found and wanted to give it a shot myself; but I don't know where to start?

Secondly, I'd like some hints and tips on the best custom content and how to install it in game? I have the latest Sims 3 update, with showtime and it has no mods, I found I had trouble with mods in the past, as they glitched my sims in game..So I'm a bit of a novice, as I had to reinstall everything to get it sorted ^^;

Many thanks for your time!

Lunie~

http://www.LunieLu.deviantart.com

Waterlilly1983

Waterlilly1983

Welcome! and I think the only CC that would be requires is Fawks Skin-tones which you can find the LN-version of them here And I highly suggest to get music's also which you can find here

Other than that its just the whole have fun with your sims! Hope I helped you some ^_^

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum