Berry Sweet Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New & Nervous!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New & Nervous! Empty New & Nervous! Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:51 am

willowsgall

Hello everyone, Im Rachel, please to meet you!!

Ive been following Berry Sim legacies for a while and I keep being tempted to play a Berry Sim!!
Looking through everyones "Help Me" posts to see if they are asking the same questions as me ect! So far Im downloading a few things, looking through posts and then Im going to go and make my first Sim!!

What "Type" of Berry Sim would you recommend a first timer?!
Being from the UK I dont believe Ive seen some of the crazy "sweet" names you come up with colours to match!

Thankyou for taking the time to read. Wish me luck!!

2New & Nervous! Empty Re: New & Nervous! Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:05 am

cupcake

cupcake

Welcome Rachael. Try making your favorite dessert for your first Berry Sweet sim? My first were during when I was going through a pixie stage so they had the pointy ears and I made the sims first then tried to figure out a name for them.

A lot of the names I come up with for my Berry Sweet sims are unusual. I try to use foreign foods with different types of fruit/veg. Right now one of my characters is named Sanguinello Moro which are blood oranges.

You could also try looking up basic colors such as pink or purple to find names of different shades with in those colors. Or even flower names you could use for a Berry Sweet sim. The possibilities are endless in names for these types of sims.

3New & Nervous! Empty Re: New & Nervous! Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:43 pm

brandythenerdybirdycookie

brandythenerdybirdycookie

Hey Rachel!! We have the same name Smile

I agree with Cupcake. Desserts are always fun to start with. I've also named my Sims after flowers and some nature things, like my one sim is named Dusk Summers, and she's sunset colors. The possibilities are endless Smile

4New & Nervous! Empty Re: New & Nervous! Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:58 pm

gomar6

gomar6

Hi Rachel!

When I started out with names, I used color and fruit names from other languages. Which is easy if you are multi lingual but you can also use google. I also looked up different colors from CRAYOLA. And they have some unique names. Smile

http://coloridolegacy.wordpress.com

5New & Nervous! Empty Re: New & Nervous! Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:18 pm

MadCaterpillar

MadCaterpillar

Welcome Rachel!!

Like Gomar6, I tend use fruits, colours and deserts in french as names seeing as it's my language. I also mix and match some names from here

It can seem hard at first, but once you get started, it gets fairly easy, and fun Razz

http://camslegacies.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum