You are not connected. Please login or register

A new berry sweet 'hood.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:19 pm

miadarkdecider wrote:I mean, like I'm working on Legacy/Legume island right now, and I was working on Riverview/Rosewater for a while, but lost my file.

Oh, yeah. I was going to include those too. I actually made a post about that.

View user profile http://coloridolegacy.wordpress.com

27 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:40 am

Ah, didn't see it. Must have been up while I was asleep.
*looks*
I have a save uploaded for my Legume Island with the college, it's all mismatched and not done and terrible, so I'm working on the new version now.

View user profile http://caramelizedrainbowcy.wordpress.com/

28 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:24 am

miadarkdecider wrote:Ah, didn't see it. Must have been up while I was asleep.
*looks*
I have a save uploaded for my Legume Island with the college, it's all mismatched and not done and terrible, so I'm working on the new version now.

Coolio. If you want it up on the blog just let me know. Smile

View user profile http://coloridolegacy.wordpress.com

29 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:35 am

@Music: Thanks soooo much for letting us use your rabbit holes. I'd decided to work on my own as yours showed up in my game but didn't in others and I didn't know how to get around that problem. If you know how to fix that issue I'd rather use yours cause they are deffo prettier than mines lol

@SpiffyAlien: Thanks for working on those lots it's a massive help. Hopefully if the community pitches in we should be done in no time XD

When I started this thread I didn't think for a minute that it would actually get a response like this. Gomar and I are now working together on this as it was too much for me to try to manage myself with my job and stuff. So if anyone needs to know anything or wants to help contact either Gomar or myself here or at the tumblr site created and managed by Gomar and myself.

View user profile

30 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:50 am

SusieCC wrote:@Music: Thanks soooo much for letting us use your rabbit holes. I'd decided to work on my own as yours showed up in my game but didn't in others and I didn't know how to get around that problem. If you know how to fix that issue I'd rather use yours cause they are deffo prettier than mines lol

All should be good to go now, there weren't any more problems that people were telling me of. Wink

View user profile http://musicbooksandvideogames.wordpress.com/

31 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:57 am

Music's rabbit holes are working now. I dl'd the new ones. Smile

View user profile http://coloridolegacy.wordpress.com

32 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:18 pm

I know this is totally off topic but ... does anyone know how to fix peggy child & toddler hair cause I badly need it or if it's been updated ?

View user profile

33 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Yay. I'm off to download those. When I package the completed world If it's okay with magic I figured we'd put those in the folder with the .world and the save file

View user profile

34 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:09 pm

musicbooks wrote:
SusieCC wrote:@Music: Thanks soooo much for letting us use your rabbit holes. I'd decided to work on my own as yours showed up in my game but didn't in others and I didn't know how to get around that problem. If you know how to fix that issue I'd rather use yours cause they are deffo prettier than mines lol

All should be good to go now, there weren't any more problems that people were telling me of. Wink

I'm just installing them all now XD

View user profile

35 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:39 pm

Bump, Bump.. Bump

I don't know what that means but I see it on threads all the time so I thought .. heh why not

View user profile

36 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:17 pm

are there any side streets like confetti court left to do?

because is there is, can i make the homes to one of those streets?

View user profile http://camslegacies.wordpress.com/

37 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:17 am

Here is alist of reserved and done. Take a look. I think All of confetti is done.

Lot List

View user profile http://coloridolegacy.wordpress.com

38 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:09 pm

What kind of community lots are we looking for? I think we've got all the rabbit holes, so what else do we want? Cause I've been itching to build something and this could be nice.

View user profile http://caramelizedrainbowcy.wordpress.com/

39 Re: A new berry sweet 'hood. on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:26 pm

miadarkdecider wrote:What kind of community lots are we looking for? I think we've got all the rabbit holes, so what else do we want? Cause I've been itching to build something and this could be nice.

Uh.. I'm not even sure. The list has the current community lots placed. We've been kinda detathced since I left for a month.

View user profile http://coloridolegacy.wordpress.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum