You are not connected. Please login or register

StephyDee's Visual Treats Of The Mind! hehe

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 StephyDee's Visual Treats Of The Mind! hehe on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:12 pm

I just can't let go of that name. It's too cute. I love you Rolling Eyes

Anyways, here's some pics I've taken from my game, and a couple of banners too. If you catch me on a good day, I'll be nice enough to do banners for you, but I require a down payment of 2 fresh-out-of-the-oven-with-the-gooey-chocolate-chips chocolate chip cookies. Wink

^^^^^

that last one is Burnellie Marshmallow as a teen. Ironically enough, when that picture was taken, she had just come home from prom, and she was voted Prom Queen even. And yet, she had that face....I still don't get it. LMAO

Last edited by StephyDee on Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added the pics correctly lol)

View user profile

Berry

Admin
Awww I love that first one!!!

View user profile http://berrysweetsite.forumotion.com
Berry wrote:Awww I love that first one!!!
Same!!

View user profile
Haha, that first one is awesome!

View user profile
Shocked First one is awesome! Which program did you use to edit it?

View user profile
I love them all! But the first the most<3 I love you

View user profile http://www.pinkbellystrapebutton.wordpress.com
MissRainbowBerry wrote: Shocked First one is awesome! Which program did you use to edit it?

Ah, just GIMP (it's free! Very Happy). I usually work with Photoshop, but on this new computer I don't have it, and I tried GIMP out for the heck of it, and it's almost exactly like PS, in terms of what it can do! I was happily surprised! Very Happy

But honestly, I didn't do much to it. All I did was make two sims, one berrified and the other vanilla. Then I had them in the exact same pose, and I placed them in the EXACT SAME spot on the floor, and took a pic from a preset spot. Then I took it into GIMP, erased half of it, added some text and some effects to said text, and there you go! Razz

NGL, I love the first one too. That's why I made it my avi right from the start. Wink

View user profile
StephyDee wrote:
MissRainbowBerry wrote: Shocked First one is awesome! Which program did you use to edit it?

Ah, just GIMP (it's free! Very Happy). I usually work with Photoshop, but on this new computer I don't have it, and I tried GIMP out for the heck of it, and it's almost exactly like PS, in terms of what it can do! I was happily surprised! Very Happy

But honestly, I didn't do much to it. All I did was make two sims, one berrified and the other vanilla. Then I had them in the exact same pose, and I placed them in the EXACT SAME spot on the floor, and took a pic from a preset spot. Then I took it into GIMP, erased half of it, added some text and some effects to said text, and there you go! Razz

NGL, I love the first one too. That's why I made it my avi right from the start. Wink

I have gimp too party! Going to photoshop a bit right now

View user profile
Amazing pics! I like that first one too. You have talent.

View user profile

10 Re: StephyDee's Visual Treats Of The Mind! hehe on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:02 am

Omg the eyeballs. I can't stop laughing! She's so O_O

View user profile http://some-dim-sims.tumblr.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum