You are not connected. Please login or register

The Amour: a love rainbowacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:22 pm

ok, so this is my very first rainbowacy and I really wanna get this right so I hope you guys like it....


Prolouge

Chapter One

Chapter Two



Last edited by RazzleCrackle on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:12 pm

Just checked it out Razz Wink

View user profile http://www.colorfulandglowing.wordpress.com

3 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 am

Hope you liked it

View user profile

4 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:31 am

Hey you guys chapter one is now up

View user profile

5 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:12 pm

View user profile

6 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:55 pm

Been reading this, and love it so far <3

View user profile http://caramelizedrainbowcy.wordpress.com/

7 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:15 pm

miadarkdecider wrote:Been reading this, and love it so far <3
wow that means alot because I love your rainbowacy mainly gen 4!!

View user profile

8 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:40 pm

RazzleCrackle wrote:
miadarkdecider wrote:Been reading this, and love it so far <3
wow that means alot because I love your rainbowacy mainly gen 4!!

Haha, Gen 4 is a good one, though it's about to get heated. I'm glad you like it, it's hard work.
I love yours so far, and I've added it to my reader so I won't miss a single chapter Smile

View user profile http://caramelizedrainbowcy.wordpress.com/

9 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:21 pm

miadarkdecider wrote:
RazzleCrackle wrote:
miadarkdecider wrote:Been reading this, and love it so far <3
wow that means alot because I love your rainbowacy mainly gen 4!!

Haha, Gen 4 is a good one, though it's about to get heated. I'm glad you like it, it's hard work.
I love yours so far, and I've added it to my reader so I won't miss a single chapter Smile

LOL I can't wait to see what happens and thnx Smile

View user profile

10 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:58 pm

RazzleCrackle wrote:Hope you liked it
oh yeah, I did I forgot to say that Laughing

View user profile http://www.colorfulandglowing.wordpress.com

11 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 am

TheNewsTeam wrote:
RazzleCrackle wrote:Hope you liked it
oh yeah, I did I forgot to say that Laughing

By the way I read you legacy and I really like it!!!

View user profile

12 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:58 am

Why does this have to be so amazing? Seriously, I love it! Very Happy

View user profile

13 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:05 pm

illyd123 wrote:Why does this have to be so amazing? Seriously, I love it! Very Happy

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I'm glad people like it Smile

View user profile

14 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Hey you guys school starts tomorrow which means that I won't be updating within two day. I have basketball practice and show choir practice and of course 8 hours of school so i'll be busy. IN NO WAY will this legacy be on hold I love where i'm going with this and i have three more chapters written out...so maybe one or two chapters a week.

View user profile

15 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:45 pm

CHAPTER THREE PART ONE

HOPE YOU LIKE IT Smile

View user profile

16 Re: The Amour: a love rainbowacy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:56 pm

http://amourrainbowcy.wordpress.com/2012/01/03/chapter-three-…nd-lovers-pt-2/

This is Chapter 3 part 2 since I can't seem to link correctly, I guess you can just click on the web address above.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum